Forklift Rental in Honolulu, HI
Customers looking to rent a forklift in Honolulu, HI need look no further than Forklift Rental USA. We have partnered with 8 pre-screened companies that offer forklift rentals in Honolulu, Hawaii. Currently the closest dealer to you offering Honolulu rental forklifts is A & E Equipment Rentals Inc., which is located at 1019 Ulupono St Honolulu HI, .
Customers are often bogged down with question that should be easy to answer like "How much does it cost to rental a forklift in Honolulu" or "What are the different forklift rentals Honolulu companies have to offer". Forklift Rental USA takes the guess work out of the equation and streamlines forklift rental in Honolulu, HI. Our partners offer:
- Electric Forklift Rental in Honolulu, HI
- Reach Truck Rental in Honolulu, HI
- Sit-down Forklift Rental in Honolulu, HI
- Cushion tire forklift rental in Honolulu, HI
- Pneumatic tire forklift rental in Honolulu, HI
- Diesel forklift rentals in Honolulu, HI
- Rough Terrain Forklift Rental in Honolulu, HI
- Telehandler Rental in Honolulu, HI
Advantages of Leasing or Renting a Forklift in Honolulu Vs. Buying One
Renting and leasing a forklift in Honolulu is the best option for most individuals and businesses, here's why:
- Flexibility - Business needs change and you might find that you need a different capacity forklift for your warehouse in Honolulu.
- No Long Term Commitment - Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly rental terms.
- It Can Save Money - Buying a forklift in Honolulu costs a lot of money up front, you pay as you go with rentals and leases freeing up cash for your business.
- Less Hassles - You don't have to worry about servicing or maintaining your material handling equipment when you rent.
Honolulu Forklift Rental Costs
The cost to rent a forklift in Honolulu depends on the lift capacity that you are looking for. Here's the typical rental rates in Honolulu for some of the most common lift capacities:
- 3,000 - 5,000 lbs. - $99 to $175 daily, $225 to $375 weekly, $700 to $1,250 monthly.
- 6,000 - 10,000 lbs. - $175 to $375 per day, $375 to $750 per month, $999 to $1,999 monthly.
- Over 10,000 lbs. - $250 to $750 daily, $600 to $2,300 weekly, $1,400 to $5,000 monthly.
**Some companies offer free delivery for long term forklift rentals in Honolulu, but they typically charge for delivery and pick up. Make sure that delivery and pickup is included in your price quote.
ForkliftRentalUSA.com is here to help- contact one of our partners today to get the best priced forklift rental in Honolulu, HI.
Honolulu Forklift Rental
A & E Equipment Rentals Inc.
1019 Ulupono St Honolulu Hi
1.0 Miles From Honolulu, HI
M4 Services Llc
5 Sand Island Access Rd # 919 Honolulu Hi
2.3 Miles From Honolulu, HI
Bob's Equipment Sales & Rental
2285 Hoonee Pl Honolulu Hi
2.7 Miles From Honolulu, HI
Hawthorne Rent-it Service - Oahu-mapunapuna
809 Ahua St Honolulu Hi
3.5 Miles From Honolulu, HI
Hertz Equipment Rental
91-209 Kalaeloa Blvd Kapolei Hi
15.5 Miles From Honolulu, HI
North Shore Equipment Rentals Llc
67-017 Farrington Hwy Waialua Hi
24.7 Miles From Honolulu, HI