Forklift Rental in Chicago, IL
Customers looking to rent a forklift in Chicago, IL need look no further than Forklift Rental USA. We have partnered with 61 pre-screened companies that offer forklift rentals in Chicago, Illinois. Currently the closest dealer to you offering Chicago rental forklifts is Sunbelt Rentals, which is located at 2311 S Blue Island Ave Chicago IL, .
Customers are often bogged down with question that should be easy to answer like "How much does it cost to rental a forklift in Chicago" or "What are the different forklift rentals Chicago companies have to offer". Forklift Rental USA takes the guess work out of the equation and streamlines forklift rental in Chicago, IL. Our partners offer:
- Electric Forklift Rental in Chicago, IL
- Reach Truck Rental in Chicago, IL
- Sit-down Forklift Rental in Chicago, IL
- Cushion tire forklift rental in Chicago, IL
- Pneumatic tire forklift rental in Chicago, IL
- Diesel forklift rentals in Chicago, IL
- Rough Terrain Forklift Rental in Chicago, IL
- Telehandler Rental in Chicago, IL
Advantages of Leasing or Renting a Forklift in Chicago Vs. Buying One
Renting and leasing a forklift in Chicago is the best option for most individuals and businesses, here's why:
- Flexibility - Business needs change and you might find that you need a different capacity forklift for your warehouse in Chicago.
- No Long Term Commitment - Choose from daily, weekly, and monthly rental terms.
- It Can Save Money - Buying a forklift in Chicago costs a lot of money up front, you pay as you go with rentals and leases freeing up cash for your business.
- Less Hassles - You don't have to worry about servicing or maintaining your material handling equipment when you rent.
Chicago Forklift Rental Costs
The cost to rent a forklift in Chicago depends on the lift capacity that you are looking for. Here's the typical rental rates in Chicago for some of the most common lift capacities:
- 3,000 - 5,000 lbs. - $99 to $175 daily, $225 to $375 weekly, $700 to $1,250 monthly.
- 6,000 - 10,000 lbs. - $175 to $375 per day, $375 to $750 per month, $999 to $1,999 monthly.
- Over 10,000 lbs. - $250 to $750 daily, $600 to $2,300 weekly, $1,400 to $5,000 monthly.
**Some companies offer free delivery for long term forklift rentals in Chicago, but they typically charge for delivery and pick up. Make sure that delivery and pickup is included in your price quote.
ForkliftRentalUSA.com is here to help- contact one of our partners today to get the best priced forklift rental in Chicago, IL.
Chicago Forklift Rental
2311 S Blue Island Ave Chicago Il
2.9 Miles From Chicago, IL
Wirtz Rentals Co.
1045 W 47th St Chicago Il
4.9 Miles From Chicago, IL
United Rentals Pump & Power
603 Airport Rd North Aurora Il
5.2 Miles From Chicago, IL
United Rentals Trench & Safety
4330 W 41st St Chicago Il
6.7 Miles From Chicago, IL
Way-ken Contractors Supply Co.
4640 W Belmont Ave Chicago Il
7.2 Miles From Chicago, IL
House Of Rental
5115 Church St Skokie Il
13.3 Miles From Chicago, IL
A & H Rental Center
10544 S Harlem Ave Palos Hills Il
15.1 Miles From Chicago, IL
1796 Sherwin Ave Des Plaines Il
15.9 Miles From Chicago, IL
Central Contractors Service Inc.
4655 137th St Crestwood Il
17.1 Miles From Chicago, IL
United Rentals Aerial
3210 Watling St East Chicago In
18.2 Miles From Chicago, IL
Buttrey Rental Service Inc.
216 W Ogden Ave Westmont Il
18.8 Miles From Chicago, IL
Rent Rite Equipment Co. Inc.
1260 E Higgins Rd Elk Grove Village Il
20.1 Miles From Chicago, IL
Mi-jack Select Equipment
3111 167th St Hazel Crest Il
20.4 Miles From Chicago, IL
Central Rent-a-crane, Inc.
5725 Kennedy Ave Hammond In
20.6 Miles From Chicago, IL
13087 Main Street Lemont Il
20.6 Miles From Chicago, IL